Hi to all my bloggie friends. Happy Monday1 I am here with a simple shaped card that I did with my brand new cart. Wrap it Up which I just recieved from HSN. I bought it on clearance for only $20.00 w/free shipping. Whoppiee! I love the shaped cards. I cut the jack-o-lantern at 4 1/2 inches. I added yellow Studio G glitter on the inside. The Booo and mini bats are from my new BugBites Magic Spells stamp set. The buggy eyed bat is from my new Recollections stamps which I colored with gel pens. I finished it with a bow of orange crinkle ribbon I just won at Little Scrap Pieces with Karen. thanks for stopping by.
Challenges
Cardz TV / Criciut Cardz Challenge #116 - Creative Feature(Halloween & Card Feature)
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Emboss it
Crazy 4 Challenges #154 - Anything Goes W/a Twist
Everyday is An Occasion / Sunday is Funday Link Party #1 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Linky Party - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Emboss it
Crazy 4 Challenges #154 - Anything Goes W/a Twist
Everyday is An Occasion / Sunday is Funday Link Party #1 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Linky Party - Anything Goes
Brilliant embossing and fab pumpkin card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Fabulous and Fun card!!greatJob!!TFS
ReplyDeleteMigdalia
This is so great I really like your swirly pumpkin and hte glittery eyes and mouth
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Adorable shaped card. Loving the glitter.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me