Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just A Note

I'm back with my 3rd card and last card for today.  I decided to use my only card feature cart., Stretch Your Imagination.  I added a McGill flower punch w/pearl, gems, Studio G glitter and Cuttlebug embossing folder from my stash.  I will be back tomorrow with some more creations.  Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges
Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge #36 - Music(Create a project using Music) 
Question:  Do you play an instrumentor wish you did?

10 comments:

  1. Really sweet musical note card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - white on white is really hard to do, you did it amazingly
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 POSTS challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is beautiful. I love white on white cards.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Love how the frame is embossed and the inside isn't embossed. Thanks for entering at Pause Dream Enjoy!

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I was wondering which fairy stamp you were talking about? I might be able to send it to you..email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com. :) take care, Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOur white on white is so beautiful and Thank You so much for following my blog
    Cheers
    your new follower from India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet WOW card!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful!! I love the white on white and the sparkly music note!! What a pretty card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card layout. Love the embossing. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete