Hi everyone & Happy TGIF! It is so nice to be here early. Usually, by the time I'm finished, the day is almost over. I am here with a school card I did using Simply Charmed, Everyday Paper Dolls, Doodle Charms, MS Seasonal Cake & April Showers carts. I used a black and white gel pen for the books. From my stash I added some googly eyes for the letters, and ribbon(Oriental Trading Co.). Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Challenges
Creative Cutte Room DT Challenge - Back To School (use apple, pencil or book or school related die-cut)
DL Art Thankful Thursday / Linky Party - Anything Goes
Super Cute!TFS
ReplyDeleteAdorable. I love the little worm.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
This is so adorable. What a great idea and I love the shape
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Wow, qué bonito proyectooo, nice card!!!!! Love it!!! The theme school is something that I loveeeeeeeee:)
ReplyDeletei didn't understand the comment you left on my blog...golf???
ReplyDelete