Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You're So COOL

Hi all my bloggie friends.  I am here a bit late for some challenges but decided to still post my card.  I really didn't have an inkling as to what I was going to do.  I think it still turned out rather well.  I used Create a Critter & Happy Haunting carts., adding embossing w/Snowflakes folder(Cuttlebug), Snowflake mini punch(Recollections), ribbon, white glitter & white ink (Studio G), Fiskers scissors, Peachy Keen face (PK-493) and Snowman's Prayers (Robins Creative Cottage) all from my stash.  Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for joining me.

Challenges
Quick Quotes Challenge - Grand Parents Day
Celebrate The Occasion Challenge - Get in Shape (make a shaped card)

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the penguin in pink
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin'Up Independent Demonstrator
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% using me as your demonstrator ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheery!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun color for you penguin and I love the shape! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Getting in Shape" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the non-traditional colors. Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word... this is darling!! Love that cute little penguin! Glad you joined us for the Quick Quotes card challenge this month!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely adorable! Love your sweet penguin!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh, I just love penguins. This card is so cute. So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes in our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us in the Quick Quotes Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete