Hi all my wonderful bloggie friends. I am so excited and honored to have this very special posting today. I am hosting Karen's blog: Little Scrap Pieces / Fun Friday Challenge. I am asking all my followers to please head on over to her blog and join in the fun. Her challenges are simple and always a blast. Of course, there is always blog candy to win. I decided that since I am already in the Halloween spirit, I would make it a Halloween Themed card & use the colors Black & Green. Hope you come and join us for all the fun.
A special thanks to Karen for letting me be part of her team for this one day. Below is my card it is Cricut free. The bat and moon were hand cut. I added some googly eyes, stickers, & rub-ons from my stash. Thanks for joining me on this special day.
ChallengesDL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes
Everyday is an Occasion / Sunday is Funday Challenge - Anything Goes
super post looks awesome thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteWOW HOW FUN!! This is cute I just love your bat
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Ps Congrats on your DT spot!
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Congrats on your GD spot love the colors you chose maida, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your DT spot. This card is too cute.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Maida,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, congrats to you're design spot on Fun Friday at Little Scrap Pieces.
Gerda
I am following you; you can follow me at: http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
fun & festive!! great halloween card!
ReplyDelete