I am back with a 2nd card. This one was so much fun to make. I used Everyday Paper Dolls cart. for all the cuts. To embellish my card I found some googly eyes, gem stones, sequin, brads, Studio G silver & yellow glitter and Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder in my stash. The sentiment and tiny ghosts are from my new BugBites Magic Spells stamp set. You will be seeing me use this stamp set often being that it is my only Halloween stamp set and I love the sentiments on it. All the paper is DCWV & Recollections. Be back soon. Have a blessed day.
Challenges
Red Carpet Studios Challenge #4 - Sci-Fi Element
Exploring Cricut Challenge - Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Use a transportation cut)
Cricut Fanatics Challenge #1 - Sketch
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion / Sunday is Funday Link Party #1 - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft Cchallenge #190 - Transport
My Time To Craft Cchallenge #190 - Transport
LOL! They are so sweet just love the layout & colours you have used!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
This is sooo sweet! Love your aliens and spaceship!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studios!
Hugs Sandra
What a fantastic project, just perfect for our transportation challenge! I never would have thought of alien trasportation - very clever! Thanks for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut, hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Wow great idea and I love how you thought outside the box on the transportation. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! This is so fun!! I love the aliens and their ship!! I would have never thought of this!! Awesome card!! I'm ready to party!!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.
ReplyDeleteLovaely card, thanks for sharing at MTTC. Good luck in the challenge x
ReplyDeleteGreat Job! I love your aliens (I'll have to revisit that cartridge as I had forgotten there were aliens on it!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in our Sketch Challenge at Cricut FANatics!
Haha! I think this is a great idea for transportation. Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
What a great card!!!!!! super job on the colors and your alien is to die for knock out cool!!!! I just it can you tell?
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
how cute is this...thanks for joining us at RCS
ReplyDeleteWay too cute. Great little space characters.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
I love your card! Thanks for joining us over at Red Carpet Studios! Candice
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.
ReplyDeleteTonya G.