Hi everyone . Her with a simple Man card for all the sports fans out there. I myself, am not a sports fan. However, I do support those who are. I used Everyday Paper Dolls cart and added a white layer underneath to make the football stand out. Since I love shaped cards I decided to make it shaped by scoring a piece of cardstock, placing it lower than the the original shape and hand cutting it. I added some Glossy Accents to the helmet and used a whit gel pen for the foam hand(not really foam(he, he). For some real fun I added an Action Wobble. To give it texture I embossed it witha Sizzix folder. Thanks for joining me today and look forward to your return.
Challenges
Action Wobble Challenge #25 - Manly Card
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1,000 Post Linky Party - Anything Goes
Connie Can Crop Challenge #2 - Team Spirit
To cute. Love the glove.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Super football fanatic card!! Thanks for entering my challenge!! Scrappy hugs!
ReplyDeleteConnie
Http:// conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Very cute . I real guy card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
This is awesome! Thank you for joining the Wobbles Wednesday Challenge, and hope you will join us again this week :O)
ReplyDeleteJenny - Action Wobble DT