Hi all my bloggie friends. I am back with a card as promised and I used my brand new Recollections stamps. The broom, witch and her feminine feline(colored with gel pens) are new. The inside sentiment is from Studio G which I added to the inside. All stamps were done with Momento ink. Aren't they gorgous! I love the cat. The cart. used was MS Seasonal. I used MS Halloween gate border punch inside & outside of the card. I shaded the moon w/Pebbles Chalk. Oh, the front back ground paper is from We R Memories Keepers which I won last year(sorry I am unable to remember where)and didn't get to use it. I finished it off w/ 2 glitter brads and an Action Wobble underneath the witch. Thanks for coming by for the fun card.
Challenges
Action Wobbles Challenge #28 - Beautiful Borders
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Halloween For Child
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge - Action Card
Dorcerela Creations DT Realease Day Challenge #21 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Link Party - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime Challenge #84 - Punches & Sentiment
Everyday is an Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party # 1 - Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Halloween
Paper Playtime Challenge #84 - Punches & Sentiment
Everyday is an Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party # 1 - Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Halloween
Fun card! Super cool punch.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at docerela creations.
Catarina
Very cute card. love the fence punch.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Maida thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Fantastic halloween card love the red with the black the witch image is great! Karen
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining LSP challenge this week Maida! Love the color combo, And this cat is just adorable. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz
This is so fun!! I love your witch, and the kitty inside is pretty cute
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
what a great witch silhouette, fabulous Halloween card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous witch card! Thanks for sharing at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! Gets me all excited about Halloween!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and spooky! Great fence punch! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteDT Member Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Very cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDelete- Mel
This is so cute I just love IT!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.Halloween/for a child
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com