Hi everyone, I am so glad to say I am back with a 2nd card. I have been slow to do actual hands on work. I used one of my original carts. April Showers. I used some new twine I was able to finally find at Michaels. From my stash I found a couple of black gems, Studio G brown glitter, buttons and some ribbon w/family sentiments from Target. I'm sorry I can't remember what cart. I used for the leaves but they were left over. All the paper (except the leaf paper) is from a small DCWV card block(3.75X5) I bought at Marshalls for $1.99. Be back soon and thanks for coming by.
Challenges
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #56 - Autumn Colors & Ribbon
Ribbon Carousel Challenge #71 - Falling in Fall / Fall Colors
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Halloween / Fall Colors
Everyday is An Occasion / Sunday Funday Linky Party #1 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes
Cut It Up Challenge #1 - Fall Photo Inspiration
My Craft Spot Challenge #69 - Wild About You (include a wild animal)
Awww, cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Love all the different ribbons and papers you used! Thanks so much for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
This is so sweet, Maida! I love the little twine bow on your squirrel!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
This is adorable! What a cute squirrel and I love the papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Cut It Up Co-Founder
So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, and I hope we see you again!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a nice card I just love all the fall colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
This is just too cute!! I love the squirrel holding the flower! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Cut It Up Co-Founder
To cute. Love the squirrel.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
That squirrel is so cute! He looks like he has a secret!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cut It Up challenges!!
Evelyn
A great fall card!! Love the paper and ribbon but that squirrel is just too sweet:-) thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love that squirrel! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteJen
http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/
What an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up!
ReplyDeletehttp://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/