Hi all my bloggie friends. Hope you have been enjoying the weekend. Ours in NY started very wet. I'm grateful it is all over. I decided to make a combined theme (Fall/Halloween) card. I used my new Peachy Keen(PK-MO4) mini ghost. It was free with my order. Most of the items I used were a 1st for me, back when I started. The leaves were punched with an old mini leaf punch from Target. The MS cracks punch is from last year. The Trio pumpkins are Studio G and the smaller pumpkins are from Everyday Paper Dolls cart. Also from my stash I used aCuttlebug die cut, ribbon (Oriental Trading), gold gel pen, green & brown Studio G ink and Pebbles Chalk(for cheeks). I finished it with a sentiment stamp(We R Memories) I won last year and didn't get to use it. Everyone have a great week and thank for joining me.
Challenges
Cardz TV / DT Challenge #14 - Creat a project for any Holiday
Little Scrap Pieces / Fun Friday Challenge - Halloween
DL Art Thankful Thursday / Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Issues Challenge - Tag Your It!
Paper Issues Challenge - Tag Your It!
Too cute. Love the ghost and the papers used.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
This is so cute I just love all the fall colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
I love that little PK ghost! Awesome card!
ReplyDeletemimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team
Visit my blog for a chance to win a Cardztv Stamp set!
this turned out really cute. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.
ReplyDeletehttp://iwycd.blogspot.com/
love the fall colors and the leaves on the top of the card the friendly ghost is adorable thanks so my for joining the LSP challenge and the Cardz tv Challenge. Karen
ReplyDelete