Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bon Apetite



Hi everyone.  I am so excited to show this project.  It is the 1st time I have made a treat box, out of an old left over packaging.  The container was a gift from my daughter (Tim Holtz embossing folders).  I used some wonderful Halloween paper from last year.  The perfect cart. was Paper Doll Dress Up for the spider web & spider.  I also used MS Spider border, Studio G spider and spider web stamp set.  I used one of my fellow bloggers idea to shred some paper in my paper shredder and added some matching ribbon I purchased a long while back in Target to hide the seam.  I finished it with two brand new stamps.   One is Some new Peachy Keen stamps(PK-693 Monster Mash faces) I bought during the great sale they. The 2nd new stamp I found in Michaels from none other than Recollections. I don't usually show the products I use but this is one of several new stamp sets that I just fell in love with.  I'm sorry it lacks clarity.
 Thanks for droppng by and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. 

Challenges
My Creative Time / Designer Challenge - Reduce, Reuse & Recycle(use at least 1 recycled item)
Dilo En Espanol Challenge #5 - Create something for a child or have a child create something
Action Wobble Challenge  #26 - Gimme Some Sweets! (make a project using sweets or cut outs)
DL ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - make a project of something that has been given to you

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute and not too spooky. I just love your first treat box great job!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun holiday treat!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute, great job with the recycled plastic box! Thanks for playing along with the MCT Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER job with your great treat holder!too CUTE,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright this is too CUTE too! LOVE the way you decorated that box! I need to save one the next time I get them! I think it is PERFECT for treats! LOVE the paper! I actually like the older Halloween paper better! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute idea!!!! Thank you for participating over at Dilo En Español!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooooo awesome! Great job!! Thanks for joining us for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hope you’ll join us again this week :O)

    Jenny – Action Wobble DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice !!!!! thank for your participating in Dilo en español!!!

    ReplyDelete