Hi all my bloggie crafters. Hoping you are all well and happy that tomorrow is Friday. I am here with another shaped card. I'm always content doing shape cards but often avoid them because I am unable to weld. I have decided to throw caution to the wind and am doing them by hand however possible. For this creation I used Everyday Paper Dolls cart. and PK-573. I did need to alter several cuts. I started by cutting the rim from the hat and gluing it on what would be the frontby folding it in half. I hand cut a higher piece for the conductor to fit and be seen, cutting off the original piece. I also bent the arm and wrapped the hand around the lantern. I hand cut a 1st layer to attach to the back. Then I scored a 2nd piece and hand cut it for the card. I finished it off with some buttons, a piece of glitter paper for the head light and a some cotton for the smoke.
Challenges
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #127 - On The Job(Create a project using an occupational character)
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Shaped Card
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Shape Up! (use a shaped project)
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge / September Stamp Release - Use 3 of something & a Peachy Keen Stamp
DL ART Thankful Thursday /Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday Is An / Occasion/Sunday is Funday Linky Party Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
DL ART Thankful Thursday /Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday Is An / Occasion/Sunday is Funday Linky Party Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
This is too cute!!!!Adorable!!great Job!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDelete- Mel
This is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. Love your conductor. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteVery cute shaped card! Love the conductor and buttons! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Very cute...thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteCarole
Wow-I can't believe you took the time to make this shape by hand. I'm not sure I would have the patience for that. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is sooo cute! Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I am loving this shaped card! And I am with Jeri, I wouldn't have had the patience to do it by hand. I love all the details you put into this shaped card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
ReplyDeletesuper card ! thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific. I love your little choo choo
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 POSTS challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
How cute! Love the buttons! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shape card! I know some little boys that would sure love this. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.
ReplyDelete