Hi all. I am here with an inspirational, shaped card. I just love making shaped cards and I love this one. I was inspired by Janis @ Paper Compulsions. She sent me a butterfly shaped card and I just loved it. I used MS Seasonal cart. I cut the butterfly twice and connected the tip of the wings on top with tacky tape, once 1/4 inch smaller for the inside and one flourished for the front. The sentiment is from Robyn's Biggie stamp set. I added a bow with ribbon I won from 3 Girl Jam and some pearls from Recollections. I also inked the edges of the inside cut w/brown Studio G ink. Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.
OOPS! Almost forgot to let everyone who love challenges like me to head on over to 3 Girl Jam for her brand new Challenges with the 1st already in progress.
Challenges
3 Girl Jam Challenge #1 - Butterfly & Bow
Cricut Chirp Challenge #5 - A Labor of Love (Work or Love)
My Craft Spot Challenge #68 - Hope is Rising(Sympathy & Encouragement)
Cricut Chirp Challenge #3 - A Recipe (Bug, Bow & Cricut Cut)
DL Art Birthday Link Up Party Challenge - Anything Goes
DL Art Birthday Link Up Party Challenge - Anything Goes
Wow this shaped card is BEAUTIFUL. Loving the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
So pretty!!! Love the shape and sentiment!
ReplyDeleteGreat shape card! The sentiment is awesome! Perfect to live by!! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl Jam!
ReplyDeleteDT Member Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
his is so pretty I love the colors and I always love butterflies.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Sooo pretty! Love that gold butterfly and LOVE how you turned it into a card! Thanks for linking up with 3GJ!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Love that butterfly card! Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love this card! Thanks for participating in the challenges at www.thecricutchirp.com
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job with your butterfly shape card! Thanks for joining us at 3GJ!
ReplyDeleteMany blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com
such a pretty butterfly and I love how you made it a shaped card. Thanks for participating in the 3 Girl JAM Challenge with us!
ReplyDelete:O)
Jessica S
3GJ DT
This is such a pretty card - and such a powerful sentiment! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
This is beautiful! I love the butterfly shape and the gold paper! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at 3GJ!!
ReplyDeletePrecious Hugs
OmaGloria
3 Girl JAM DT Member
Beautiful...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!! Thanks for joining in our butterfly and bows challenge over at 3 Girl Jam!
ReplyDelete