Hi all. I am here with a not so common card for me. It is a boy card. There are mostly girls in the family and I had a very slow start doing this card. I've noticed this is a common problem among crafters. What helped me was the luck that I had several matching items to create a theme. From my stash I used a mini hole punch, button, twine, Glossy Accents, ribbon, Studio G stamp, Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder and MS Starburst border punch. The paper is all Recollections except the Chevron paper(This & That/ I won) which I used with the MS Birthday cart. Enjoyed blending these great colors together. Thanks for coming by.
Challenges
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Project for a Boy (use Blue)
TrendyTwine September Challenge - Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
TrendyTwine September Challenge - Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday - Birthday Celebration
DL ART Thankful Thursday 1000 Post Link Party Challenge - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge #167 - Chevron or Hexagon
Cute lil' robot...thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteCarole
To cute. My grandson would love it.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Love the robot on your tag. So cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card! I love the fabulous paper you used and that robot on the tag is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great boy card! Love the robot and the papers you used. Thanks for joining us for the Little Boy Blue challenge at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteRobots are so much fun, what a great boy card, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs
ReplyDeleteFantastic boy card. I have four grandsons and know very well the difficulty of making cards for boys. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteAw, this turned out really cute. Love the use of twine, too. Thanks so much for joining the Trendy Twine challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute and fun card!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up to the Trendy Twine Challenge this month.
Lesley @ Trendy Twine
Great boy card,love the robot and papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Love your little robot! Thanks for playing along with the Trendy Twine Challenge!
ReplyDeleteCandi
Trendy Twine DT
This is so cute, love your use of Trendy Twine. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. Hugs, Anita
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Trendy Twine DT
What a cute card! You did a great job on the robot and the twine matches perfectly! Thanks for joining the TT challenge!
ReplyDeletesuch a super fun card! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!
ReplyDeleteSuch a Cute Boy Card. Love. Thank your for joining our Trendy Twine Challenge this Month.
ReplyDeleteYour boy card is really cute! I have a hard time with making them! Love the paper and colors you used!! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
FCCB DT - Scrappin' Saturday
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com
Such an adorable card, love the little robot. Thanks for linking up with us for the monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!
ReplyDeleteSheri-TPE DT
This is so cute! That rocket paper is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Super cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Trendy Twine.
ReplyDeleteSuper robot card! I love the glossy accent touches! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
ReplyDeleteJuliex
This is so cute!! Thanks for joining in the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)
ReplyDeleteVery Cute Card!!TFS
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the twine bow
ReplyDeleteNow just look at that robot, so cute! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the robot! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteAwesome boy card! So cute! Thanks so much for playing in The Craft's Meow Card Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute robot card, Love the colors...TFS.
ReplyDeletePenny