Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Perfect Sentiment Celebration

Hi everyone.  I hope you are all enjoy the week.  It was pretty frightening here in NY yesterday with unusaul weather.  In my 55 years of living here, I never heard of a hurricane alert in the Bronx.  I'm so glad it is  over.

I'm sorry I have not been doing much crafting.  I have my moments when my hands work against me, making it difficult to work.  I truly miss it when I am limited in  this way. The flip side is that it does not last long and I am back at what makes me happy and complete again. 

I am here to spread the word about The Perfect Sentiment blog.  They are having there 1 year Blogaversary.  They are going to be celebrating all month with fun events & giveaways.  So hurry on over and join the fun.  You will be glad you did. 

I will be posting a project or two later on. Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading our news! I hope you will join us for the celebrations!

    ReplyDelete