I am back with my 2nd card. This one is also simple . I used Create a Critter, George Basic Shapes, Doodlecharm & MS Seasonal carts. From my stash I added a tag from an old Studio G stamp and recollection pearls. All the paper is from Recollections.
Challenges
Simon Says Stamps/Stampendous Challenge Blog Hop - must use a stamp
DL Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party - Anything Goes
Cutting It Up Challenge #1 - Anything Goes (must use a die cut)
Everyday Is An Occasion/Sunday Is Funday Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes
Cutting It Up Challenge #1 - Anything Goes (must use a die cut)
Everyday Is An Occasion/Sunday Is Funday Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes
What a cute cut and I'm sure any teacher would love it! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Thanks for playing at Cut It Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Super Duper Cute Card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a wonderful day!
Migdalia
Cute card! Perfect for back to school time! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cut It Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/
Very cute with the perfect touches! Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up and we hope to see you again!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the sketch super cute .
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 POSTS challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Too cute. Love the bright and cheery colors.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Fab die cuts, cute card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
ReplyDeleteLove the primary colors you chose for this card! Any teacher would love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how you put the little banner across the bottom. Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Cut It Up Co-Founder
I like your card, the banner is awesome and the colors are perfect for a school themed card! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
How cute this is!! :) I love the apple! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Cut It Up Co-Founder
a great "teacher" card!! thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis
ReplyDeletePerfect card for the new teacher! Thanks for entering our very first challenge at Cut It Up!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn
Cute! I like the pearls in the corners. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDelete