Hi all my bloggie friends. I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Thanks to all of you for you kind comments on my GD post. Your support is appreciated more than the words I can express. Now on to my card which is unique for me in that I've never done a ribbon flower. It was originally done with a particular challenge in mind but I was too late. I decided to make some adjustments and this was the final result. The carts. used were Happy Haunting & MS Seasonal. I added some MS Spider borders w/black gems outside and black glitter inside. Also, from my stash I used McGill flower punch, black star & white gems, ribbon(except the wide red ribbon which I just purchased at Michaels from the dollar bin), white pearls, red glitter, Cuttlebug Skeleton Scroll embossing folder, red flower and Studio G black ink on flower edges. The sentiment is from my brand new awesome stamp set from BugBites. She just brought out some new stamps. So drop on over and check them out and her fun blog. You won't regret it. Now go have a great week and thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Cooking With Cricut Challenge #104 - Texture
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #64 - Halloween
Cardz TV Stamps Challenge #15 - Bling it Up!
DL Art Thankful Thrsday 1000 Post Linky Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion / Sunday Funday Linky Party #1 - Anything Goes
wonderful BLING! Love the colors Thanks so much for joining the CARDZ TV challenge! karen
ReplyDeleteVery pretty ribbon flower and such a great way to add texture. Thanks for sharing with us at CWC.
ReplyDeleteExcellent flower and I love the colours you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
ReplyDeleteCheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo
Awesome~ Thanks for playing along with Cardztv Stamps!
ReplyDeletemimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team
Love that bling !! Great focal point too ! TFS with us at Cardz TV !
ReplyDeleteSo unique and such fantastic colors. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Larelyn
What a beautiful card, just perfect for our "bling it up" challenge! I love the ribbon flower you made! It looks hard! Thanks for playing with us over at Cardz TV, hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
This is so beautiful I just love it! the red ia awesome
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Loving the colors, great bow.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me