Sunday, October 7, 2012

Boo, Too You

I am back with another project.  I made this for my granddaughter to put on her door.  I have the granddaughters and they both love Halloween.  I used Happy Haunting, MS Seasonal(banner) and Simply Charmed(bat) carts.  I added some spider webs with a Studio G stamp and some Peachy faces(PK-573 Basic Paper Doll Faces & PK-550 Pumpkin faces).  I finished it with an old MS  border punch.  thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Tree
Creative Cuter Room /Design Team Thursday Challenge - Halloween Decor
Paper Issues Halloween Harvest time Challenge - Halloween ProjecthhhLittle Scrap Pieces Challenge - Any Halloween Card
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy / Unexpected Craft Challenge - Halloween Project
My Crafting Channel Challenge #1 - The Gh 'oul Times (Halloween Theme)



17 comments:

  1. Oh how FUN! She's gonna love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super fun and spooky! Love all the great details and the bats are great! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun fun fun, I love that tree, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just too cute. Love the banner and colors!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will love this on her door! How perfect. Thanks for playing at my Unexpected Challenge / Halloween at Pause Dream Enjoy. Good luck! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun is this? I hope your granddaughter likes this as much as I do!! Thanks for sharing your great creation with us at BBTB2!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to cute. I bet she loves it. Thanks for joining the fun over at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love this card that ghost is grand love the colors. Thank you so much for joining the LSP challenge for another week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your granddaughter is going to love this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing Peachy Keen's Anything Goes Challenge. Your grand daughter will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great door decor. Love the cuts and colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute door tag!! I just love it!!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter room.
    CCR DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect decoration for Halloween! Thank you for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a nice gift! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How awesome. I love the shape of this! Terrific job and attention to details. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your granddaughter will love this! I love those Peachy Keen faces! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete