Hi everyone. I am back with a 2nd card to show you. I used Create a Critter and Dress Up Paper Dolls cart. For the horse I cut out the Unicorn, cutting of the horn and I cut it out 2X to take the necessary darker parts to give more dimension to the horse. I used some leftover flowers with an old McGill punch and added some gems to them. Also from my stash I used a black gel pen and a Studio G stamp. I inked many of the pieces with Studio G brown ink. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Dorcerela Creations Challenge #18 - Sketch
Little Scrap Pieces/ Fun Friday Challenge - use an animal
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - On The Farm (any farm animal)
Cardz TV DT Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces/ Fun Friday Challenge - use an animal
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - On The Farm (any farm animal)
Cardz TV DT Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Super card great take on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Awww!!! I love this card of yours. Great embelishments.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge!
Catarina aka Docerela
What a unique and fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great scene! Cute details and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteCarri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Very cute. Your unicorn made a very sweet horse. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteSo cute,love the scene you've created.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Adorable little farm scene and that unicorn makes an adorable horse. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Any chance you could turn off word verification? Many of our DT members (including myself) have so much trouble with that we can't comment. You can always enable comment moderation if you're worried about spam. If you need help, please email me at bbtb2.donna.carole@gmail.com. Thanks so much. xxD (Hope this goes through this time)
ReplyDeleteMaida what a fun card. When I was young I live across the street from a big farm this brings back wonderful memories. Great card just love it!Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week! Karen
ReplyDeleteMaida, your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary
cute cute pony and barn, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs
ReplyDeleteThis card is adorable! Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteSarah :)
Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at Cardztv!
ReplyDeletecute cute :) smart cookie using the unicorn for a horse :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute..Love the little horse in the fence..THanks for playing along at BBTB2..Krista
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card! I love the horse and love how you gave him layers. Love that rainbow background paper too, it is just perfect on this card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove the farm scene, Great little card, thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteJust love the farm embelishment you use on this sketch! Thanks for participating on the Docerela Creation chalenge with so amazing take on the sketch!
ReplyDelete