Hi everyone. I am here with a simple B-day card. I used Doodlecharms cart. with a shaped card. I cut it by hand since I am unable to weld and added vellum for the wings. I also went into my stash for the pearls, twine, Studio G stamp, Studio G light blue ink and Powderpuff mango chalk ink. The flower was one of a few items I purchased at a discount store nearby me, which I was surprised and extremely happy to find. Thanks for coming by.
Challenge
The Cricut Chirp Challenge #3 - A Receipe(a bug, twine or ribbon & cricut cut)
DL. Art Challenge & Diana's Birthday Blog Hop - Birthday card
Go Fish Challenge #22 - Shape card (triangle or circle)
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #57 - Colors (sunset, olive & crystal blue)
Very cute!! I love the Doodlecharms cart!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela DT
This turned out so cute!!! I love how the wings just pop off the page. Thanks so much for entering the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com Happy crafting!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute!!! What a darling little birthday bug :-) Thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card- love the googly eyes! Thanks for playing at Go Fish Challenges! :)Amy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card! I love the dragon fly. Thanks for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!
ReplyDeleteLove that adorable bug!! Fantastic birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us at Go Fish Challenges!! :D
ReplyDelete