Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flowers 4 U






Hi everyone. I made this card to honor someone special on her 100th challenge.  It is Melin at Cooking With Cricut.  We were asked to make Thank You cards for the challenge and her.  Now, the carts. I used were Forever Young, Doodle Charm & Home Accents.  I inked all the flower layers with Studio G brown & Powder Puff Mango, adding flower gems to them.  I Placed a Wobble on the sun.  Also from my stash I used glitter flourish sticker, gem leaf, McGill flower punch, pearl,  lace, Fiskers scissors, MS flower Border punch and Hero Art stamps.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Wobble Wednesday Challenge #23 - Fiber & Patterned Paper(ribbon, twine, Burlap,etc)

22 comments:

  1. Great project, so joyful! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and colorful! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery! Love the flowers what a nice way to say thanks. Thanks for joining us at CTO!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and fun design on this! Cute paper too! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card! Love that the sun wobbles!! Thanks for participating in my first monthly challenge!! Good luck to you! Scrappy Hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so colorful and bright your card! I like so much! Thanks for participating on Docerela Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so bright and fun. Love all the colors and that the sun wobbles. Thanks for joining us at CWC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card with all its bright colors .

    Thank yo so much for joining our challenge at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your flowers. So bright and cheerful.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge(flower)
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute. the bright colors are wonderful! TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very bright and cheery! Love your pretty flowers :)
    Thank you for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful collage of flowers and I love the bright sun in the corner, so pretty! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Thank you (easel card)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too sweet - I too love those Action Wobbles as they make cards have that extra whimsiness!
    TFS!
    Cyber Regards
    Pam
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card! Love all the flowers. Awesome job. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut!
    ~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So Beautiful. Love the flowers and color choices. Thank you for joining us over at Action Wobbles.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Action Wobble DT
    Scrappers Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card. Love the colors and the flowers are beautiful.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing job!! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us over at the Action Wobble Challenge :)

    Jenny ~ Action Wobble DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just delightful! I love all the happy colors and pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun and cheery card! Thanks so much for linking up to our special 100th challenge at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card--I really like the bright colors & fun flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome handmade flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete