Monday, August 20, 2012

Shoes & a Wedding

Hi everyone.  I am  here with a wedding card which is not common for me to do because I usually don't find the opportunity to use it.  I am unable to say where the shoe is from. I found it a long time ago, before I had the cricut.  I handcut the shoe adding Studio G silver glitter and some dollar pearls.  I used create a Critter cart. to make the tag, cutting it out twice.  The sentiment is a rub-on I found at Big Lots.  It also has a flourish  & heart glitter sticker I found at Michaels some time ago.  They are all from my stash along with the pearls, ribbon(I pleated it) and  flowers from an old McGill flower punch.  I finished the card with a border using MS doily punch.  Have a blessed day and thinks for joining me.

Challenges
Dorcerela Creations DT Post Challenge - Inspirational Photo(Wedding)

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty shoe! Sounds like you did a great job using your supplies! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pleated ribbon and the fussy-cut shoe on your lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Twine/Ribbon Challenge. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the ribbon is so pretty, the shoe is super Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge(fabric)
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the elements are perfect together! Love the pearl flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! I love the shoe and the pretty ribbon!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Love the awesome sheer ribbon you used!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fantastic job on your handcut shoes. Very creative of you.

    Thank you for joining another challenge over at Docerela Creations.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the bling on the shoe! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love that shoe! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic shoes! Great job on the Docerela Challenge! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete