Hi all my bloggie friends. I am here with a fun card which I decided to make for several challenges. I turned the little peanut into a wobble and popped up the elephant by making 3 layers of it. I decorated the inside with a bigger peanut. I used Peachy Keen faces on all of them(PK-973, PK-543). The cart. used was Create a Critter. I added bling, a glitter dome, Pebbles Chalk, white gel pen, Studio G blue, brown & black ink. & some rick-rack ribbon all from my stash. All the paper was from left over scraps. I punched the border with MS flower. The inside was done with a Fiskers scissors. Thanks for dropping by and have a fun filled week since summer is almost at an end, at leaast here in NY.
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #30 - Pooped Up/Just Cards
Cricut Chirp Challenge - Anything Goes
Wobble Wednesday Challenge #22 - The B Challenge (anything starting with a B)
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Use an Elephant
Little Scrap Pieces/ Fun Friday Challenge - Use Bling
Frosted Designs/Fabulous Friday Challenge - Fabric
Cricut Chirp Challenge - Anything Goes
Wobble Wednesday Challenge #22 - The B Challenge (anything starting with a B)
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Use an Elephant
Little Scrap Pieces/ Fun Friday Challenge - Use Bling
Frosted Designs/Fabulous Friday Challenge - Fabric
Really cute card!! Lots of Pop!!
ReplyDeleteThanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Cute card, so happy, and oh that peanut, giggle, giggle, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs
ReplyDeleteLove your card. Adorable peanut. Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the peanut on the wobble and all your layering is fantastic. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the peanuts and great dimension. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteOh WOW look at that dimension and that little peanut with the elephant is PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteHa! That's cute AND clever. Love it! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so, cute!! Love the face on the peanut...LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Fun Friday "Use your Bling" Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces"
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Cute card! I love the layers on the elephant!
ReplyDeleteWonderful elephant card - and adding the peanut is just so funny!! Great job. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2 this week.
ReplyDeletePOP, POP, POP...how sweet..The peanut is such a nice touch..Thanks for joining us at BBTB2..Krista
ReplyDeleteI looooove this card!!! The face on the first peanut made me laugh. You did an excellt job with all of you accents...chalk on the cheeks etc. Thanks for sharing at www.thecricutchirp.com
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the faces! Great layering and fun wobble! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteGlenda
OMGOSH! This is soooo cute! I looove all the dimension in that adorable little elephant! So glad you could join us @ Frosted Designs this week!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! Love that cute little elephant and peanut!! Great use of the ribbon and fabric too! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!
ReplyDeleteMaida wow is this super cute! I have the same problem as this elephant I love peanuts! Those faces are perfect! Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! I love the elephant and the nuts, too funny! The sentiment is perfect and I love all the dimension to your card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute sentiment and I love the elephant and the peanut. Also great idea to use the Action Wobble. Thanks for creating with us for the BBTB2 Elephant Speaking challenge.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love the "wobbly" peanut! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! I love the dimension and the face on the peanut is priceless :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
cute! the look on the peanut face made me smile:) nice layering on this . i like the use of the action wobbly ( fyi: theres a challenge blog every wednesday using them http://www.action-wobbles.com/) thanks for sharing your fun card with us at bbtb2 :)
ReplyDeleteCute card,love the wobbly action its the perfect touch to a great card...
ReplyDeletePenny