Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's a Girl!


I am back with my 3rd card this one is simple and adorable.  I recently noticed that the discount store nearby me has put in several crafting items and they are so cute.  Three items that I purchased and used on my card are the soft clay like footprint, gem footprints and pink gems.  Aren't they too cute.  From my stash I used some pink gems and ribbon. The stamp is from Studio G I purchased when visiting my daughter.  I finished the card with  MS doily border & corner punch and Fiskers corner punch. Be back soon.  

Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #64 - Oh, Baby(baby card &/or gift)

4 comments:

  1. Too sweet!!! Love that little foot. I can't quite smiling.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable thank you for joining my DL.ART birthday linky party.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! The little foot is so cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete