Happy Tuesday to everyone. It was an excellent day with temps dropping to the whopping 70's, LOL. It felt wonderfully refreshing. I decided to make a clean & simple card for my granddaughter, who returned back home and I miss her terribly. She is already getting into the groove of being back at school. Here in NY school is still about a month away but in Georgia they started last week. I used Simply Charmed cart. which I have up there with Create a Critter and Doodlecharms. I also used 3 different stamps(Studio G, My Pink Stamper-Lunchable Thoughts{I won}, & Peachy Keen Stamps-PK943). For the paper I used Bazzill white and added the lines with Crayola pencils. From my stash I used Glossy Accents(for eyes), Fiskers scissors, Momento black ink and white gel pen. The rest of the paper is from DCWV & Recollections. Have a blessed day.
Challenges
Wobble Wednesday Challenge #21 - Back to School Theme
Celebrat The Occasion Challenge #74 - Back to School
Dilo En Espanol Challenge #4 - Back to School
Super cute. TFS with us at CTO
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card. She will love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Super cute card! Love how you made your own paper...I'll have to remember that technique. I love the Pencil with the face...so cute. She is sure to love it.
ReplyDeleteHere from Wobble Wed challenge.
Have a great week!
Dee B
Crafdeecat
Wonderful card! You did a great job on making the binder paper!
ReplyDeletehanks for joining CTO this week!
SUPER cute!!!!! Thank you for entering our Dilo En Español challenge!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute, thanks for playing @ CTO!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Thanks for playing with us at Action Wobbles Challenges. :) Janis
ReplyDeletePause Dream Enjoy
PDE Challenges
Paper Playtime Challenges
Super cute card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Wedgie xxx
So cute! LOVE that pencil and the "lead" doodle is amazing! So sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteso cute card! i love it :)
ReplyDeletefabulous, love that happy pencil!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!!! Thank you for joining us Action Wobble Challenges, and hope you will join us again this week :O)
ReplyDeleteJenny ~ Action Wobble Design Team :)
This is so awesome!! I love the sweet face on the pencil!! What a fun card!! Thanks for entering my giveaway and posting it on FB!! I appreciate it so much!! Have a great evening :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
What a cute little face and I just love all the stamped elements with your great pencil! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Back to School" challenge :)
ReplyDeleteloving the cute little pencil! thanks for participating over at Dilo en Español.
ReplyDeleteMil gracias por participar con nosotras me encanto el láiz y su tinta, besitos
ReplyDeleteThanks for to be with DILO en ESPAÑOL:) !!! This is an amazing proyect!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is super adorable! I love it!! Thanks for joining us over at Dilo En Espanol.
ReplyDeleteToodles