Hi everyone. I have been busy catching up to my challenges. I have more time now that I finished all the prep for a little boys 1st B-Day. He is my daughters nephew and she was so excited about being with him that she bought me the Mickey & Friends cart. to do all the decorations. The pics will be visible maybe for the Fall. I need to wait on them to be sent to me. Now on to my card which was done for a special little girl who is going thru an extremely tuff time. Everyone interested is sending the cards. I apologize for whom ever is interested in going to the blog. My head was not working and I forgot to write down the name of the blog. I will be back with it shortly. I used my super, adorable, brand new stamp from Peachy Keen (PK-124 Thank You Dolls) which I bought on sale, to add the adorable rag dool & sentiment. I was so giddy when I saw them. Since coloring is not my strong suit, I stamped the doll 4 times in various colors cut them out and glued them together. I added some Pebbles Chalk to the cheeks and ined around the body with Studio G brown. I finished it off with some old chipboard embellishes I had in my stash, from Target. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Your doll is perfect! I am glad you were able to get her on sale too. Thanks for playing the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge this week-
ReplyDelete