I'm back and I'm late for some challenges. I don't know about any of you but it has been taking me great lengths to get myself motivated to do just one card. It is also taking me extremely long to do one project. I thought I would never finish this card. I used Simply Charmed cart. and added faux stitching. I ripped the Coordinations paper for the sand. I don't remember where I got the patterned paper. The stamp sentiment is from Dorcerela Creations Summertime and the jelly's were from one of my winning prizes. I also added some ribbon, Peachy Keen face(PK-573) and Studio G blue and brown ink from my stash. All the paper used was leftover scraps. Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week.
Challenges
Paper Playtime Challenge #81 - Hot & Spicy
Fantabulous Cricut/ Challenge Me Monday # 123 - Cool Off
Die Cuttin Diva Sketch Challenge #77 - W/Twist (kid theme w/Carson's Creations Sketch#3)
Anything Goes Challenge #73 - Summer Days
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge #65 - One Stitch at a Time(Faux or Real)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let's Play Bingo! (ribbon, Gems, Punches)
Fantabulous Cricut/ Challenge Me Monday # 123 - Cool Off
Die Cuttin Diva Sketch Challenge #77 - W/Twist (kid theme w/Carson's Creations Sketch#3)
Anything Goes Challenge #73 - Summer Days
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge #65 - One Stitch at a Time(Faux or Real)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let's Play Bingo! (ribbon, Gems, Punches)
Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
ReplyDeleteVery cute and good take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun elements on your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.
ReplyDeletevery very CUTE summer card!!! I wanted to stop by and let you know that i will be doing a LIVE Ustream Class on the bookmark on August 28th with Helmar, you will be able to find out more details here- http://www.ustream.tv/channel/helmar-live
ReplyDelete, and if you have any questions on ustream you can contact me at cher2006@msn.com if you could put ustream as the subject, so when i check my email and junk mail i will see it :) thank you hun, and have a lovely week!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Super Duper Cute!!!Funny Too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Migdalia
really lovely card, the textures are fantastic and love the colours you have used, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx
ReplyDelete