Hi everyone this is my 2nd card.. I'm happy to say that I've been able to do quite a bit of work. Recently, I've been going at a very slow pace because my hands have not been cooperating. It makes me thrilled to be able to have been busy yesterday and today doing what I love to do. I'm always saddened when my physical issues limit my ability to do my crafting. I did this card using the Simply Charmed cart. I decided to make a shaped card to fit a few challenges. From my stash I used two different Studio G stamps and Studio G brown ink. In a discount store I have near by I found some puffy stickers for a dollar and used the pencil which has some glitter to it. I also decided to use regular notebook paper. thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz Challenge #113 - School's Out
Scrap it Girl Challenge - August Challenge
Krafty Girls Challenge #13 - Get in Shape! (create shaped card)
Anything Goes challenge #72 - Let's Not Be Square (anything but a square)
Paper Pals Arts Color Challenge #51 - Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist, & Real Red
DL. Arts Thankful Thursday Challenge/Link Up Party - Anything Goes
Crazy4Challenges #148 - project for teacher
Crazy4Challenges #148 - project for teacher
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery happy that you were able to get some crafting done. I think we all understand when life and health gets in the way. Super cute card. Hope you continue to feel better.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me Here
Very appropriate for the time of year! Who doesn't love a new pack of Crayons? This is a great way to use the PPA Color Challenge! Great job and thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeleteSuper Duper Cute!TFS
ReplyDeleteVery cute shaped card! I love how you decorated the inside too! Thanks so much for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Super cute card, glad you have been able to craft recently.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx
This is just fabulous,Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteFollow my blog for fun monthly challenges
Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Krafty Girls DT
Such a cute idea...love it! Thank you so much for playing the C4C with us...hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card.. Love school projects, thanks for playing with our # challenge at Scrap It Girl
ReplyDeleteReally cute and perfect this time of year, thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative card! Thank you for playing along with the challenge at Scrap It Girl!
ReplyDelete- April
Visiting from DLART Linky party. Like the Clean & Simple look to this Crayon card.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Too cute! Love that glittery pencil! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute for Back to School! Just perfect! Thanks for linking up to Scrap It Girl's August challenge!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering the Scrap It Girl "Use your Numbers" Design Challenge. Your entry is cute and kinda retro. For more crafty inspiration follow my FB Page: www.facebook.com/mothershipscrapbookgal
ReplyDeletexoxo, Rina Gonzales, Scrap It Girl Design Team Member
Thanks so much for joining us on the Scrap It Girl challenge this month! This is a super cute card!
ReplyDelete