Hi all my fellow bloggers. Hope your weekend was dryer than mine unless you need the water. Loving the summer rain, heat and all. I decided to do something crazy like this super cute bear. I know I shouldn't be hand cutting but I just couldn't help myself. This was a free pattern I was able to grab from Little Scraps of Heaven which has a free downloads every week. I also used Create a Critter cart for the fire and scalloped rectangle. I decided to use my new MS butterfly border punch and Hero Arts stamp. I also embossed the back layer with Cuttlebug divine swirls folder. From my stash I used Studio G red glitter, Studio G white & brown ink, Powder Puff mango chalk ink, along with some ribbon. Have a blessed and fun week.
Challenges
Fantabulous Cricut/Challenge Me Monday #122 - Smore's Anyone(camping theme)
The Craft's Meow/August Sketch Challenge
Paper Play challenge #31 - Layer it Up
Simply Creae Too Chaenge #19 - Anything Goes
Paper Play challenge #31 - Layer it Up
Simply Creae Too Chaenge #19 - Anything Goes
Absolutely adorable! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute...love the bear! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Fantabulous Cricut...good luck. Kathie
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! All that cutting was worth it! And a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at The Craft's Meow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun card! So very colorful and a great addition to our gallery : ) So glad you could play with us at The Craft's Meow!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting today and taking the time to leave a sweet comment!! Your card is super cute!! Good luck on the giveaways!! BTW: the follower button is right under my blinkie, I just want to make sure you don't loose an opportunity to win Diana's giveaway which is one of her requirements to follow all and you don't have to follow me to win my prize. Thank you for subscribing to my posts!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norma
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is very cute!
ReplyDeleteDiane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the bear!! What a fun card :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Such a fun card! thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Love all the die cuts! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Craft's Meow! :)
ReplyDelete