Great morning to all my bloggie friends. I am here with a quick and simple project. My Creative time started a new weekly challenge on Thursdays involving Pinterest. Well with that said, those that follow me know about my 101 skills with anything computer. Spent over 2 hours trying to fiqure out the maze called Pinterest. I know, what are you all going to do with me LOL. I found this project that inspired me, done by Amy from RedHeaded Crafter. I took a different approach to making it, since I do not own the cartridge. I hand cut 2 pieces of chipboard(31/2 x 2 1/2) I made from a cereal box. I placed them back to back to hide the cover and inked all around it with Studio G black to hide the inside. I then used Recollections School set paper and cut it 1/4inch smaller all around. The clip was originally a tag from George Basic Shapes cart. of which I cut the scalloped part off and added some pop dots. To finish it I cut out the sentiment from Simply Charmed and added an apple button w/green hemp from my stash. Thanks for joining me and if your interested in being part of the fun challenge go to Emma's blog.
Challenges
My Creative Time/Pinterest Inspired Challenge
DL. Art Birthday Link Party Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks/Crazy Egg Challenge - Back To School
DL. Art Birthday Link Party Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks/Crazy Egg Challenge - Back To School
Cute! Great idea to use a tag for the clip..creative! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice back to school card
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday linky party.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
GREAT job with your project!AWESOME idea to use the tag for the clip,so COOL!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge!Have a great weekend:)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our Back to School challenge....
ReplyDeleteThis is ADORABLE! I love the little clip board and the apple is super cute too. Thanks for joining the My Creative time Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing our Back to School challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Great job!
ReplyDelete