Hi all my bloggie friends. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. I am here sharing a card from my brand new Mickey & Friends cart. My daughter wanted to help her sister-in-law celebrate her new baby's 1st birthday and she asked me to please make the decorations. My daughter decided to purchase this cart for me. Unfortunetly, my camera lost its charge just when I finished with all the invites and I was only able to take two pictures(don't you just hate when that happens). I had to quickly mail them out. So, I asked my daughter to remember to take pictures of all the decor to show at a later date. This is one of three different Mickeys. I didn't get to picture the inside. I also used George Basic Shapes for the # and Simply Charmed for the birthday hat. I added some Studio G blue and white glitter and embossed the background with Cuttlebug divine swirls. The tiny starbursts on the hat are the negatives from the MS Starburst border punch I had leftover. Hope all of you a FUNtastic weekend.
Challenges
I love your card and thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous!! Mickey is just adorable in that party hat. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is Too Cute!Super Duper Cute!TFS
ReplyDeleteAdorable! You made that hat fit Mickey perfectly. Great job!
ReplyDeleteMaida who doesn't love Mickey on their bithday! Love the glitter on his gloves. Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week, Karen
ReplyDelete