Hi everyone in blog land. First, I am sure everyone is with me in celebrating T.G.I.F. Also, hope that everyone is staying cool. Now, I made this card with the Playtime cart. I rarely use it. It came with my Cricut machine. Even though it has several cute cuts, I find myself repeating many of the cuts to give it color and dimension. I did 7 different cuts for this cutie patootie. From my stash I used My Pink Stamper 'Encourage Me' stamp set, MS flower border punch, Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder, dollar ribbon (Michaels), Pebbles Classic chalk, black & white gel pen, a Peachy face(PK-573). A new item I just bought at a clearance are the stars from Recollections. Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful weekend.
Challenges
Cardz TV/DT Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #90 - National Ice Cream Month(use an ice cream)
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #28 - Anything Goes
Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #72 - Star Struck (use at least 3 stars)
Cropstop Challenge #82 - Color Challenge(Blue, Gray, Red, Yellow) use at least 3
Adorable. I love it.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Cute card! Love the border and ribbon combo. You might want to consider using Craftroom to hide parts of your images that you don't want to cut. You would save your time and paper. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!
ReplyDeleteJudy
This card is just too cute! Love her little face.
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com
Oh, such a little cutie, no wonder she's angry her scoop fell down, I would be angry, too. 'Stupid icecream'! LOL I love this card! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
ReplyDeleteAnna xxx
Awww...she's cute...sad about her ice cream...but cute :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, look at that face, she needs some cheering up, really cute, great job! Thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteLove the face on this image. Too bad about the ice cream. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS
ReplyDeleteWords to live by- I would have that face if I dropped my Ice Cream. Thanks for posting at Peachy Keen's Challenge.
ReplyDeleteA cute card with a great message, sometimes I feel this way!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a sad day when you lose some of your ice cream :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!
Ha, ha! Fab card! Made me smile!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx
Hope that ice cream cone cheers this little lady up -- at least it should cool her off a little -- LOL! Very cute; thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! I love this cartridge--wish they sold it by itself! Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteSarah :)
Cardz TV DT
http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
Oh how cute!!! Bless her heart, this is just not the right time to be losing your ice cream!!! Way to hot for that! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV challenge!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card!
ReplyDeleteThank You for joining us at Cardz TV
Rachelle
What a great card and a great message to send to everyone! Thank you for playing with us this week at CardzTV!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jo-CTVS-DT
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com
Cuteness! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!
ReplyDeletelol this is so cute. I love that face you used! I dont know why but I just love the grumpy faces lol. They bring projects to life!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
Hee hee I can so relate to this card! I have to tell myself over and over just breathe!! She's so cute and I love her face! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun card. The sentiment is perfect!! Thanks for joining MSC.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
I love your little face with the fitting sentiment, so cute! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Star Struck" challenge :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps "Anything Goes" Challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card! Thank you for joining us in this challenge! Jennifer CTVS DT
ReplyDeletesuper cute love that little girl~Thanks so much for joining the Cardz tv challenge. Karen
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute... great job on the girl's expression. Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts
ReplyDeleteAww poor thing losing her ice cream- how cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Elaine
CTV DT
This is sooo cute. I am following you now:)
ReplyDeleteThis is a cute card. A great reminder to anyone who is having a rough time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cardz Tv
Amanda
CTV DT
Haha, I love the sentiment with this image! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! LOVE the cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
What an adorable card! The idea for the sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!
ReplyDeleteCute card! I know that feeling! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! She is so cute - fantastic creation :)
ReplyDeleteI invite you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our current challenge, which is ICE CREAM!
Happiness,
Corrinne