I am back my bloggie friends with another card. This one was quick and simple. I made it 4x4, embossing it with Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug. The frame was done with MS flower punch around the page set. Here I did two of my favorite techniques,:embossing & punches. I decided to cut out this feather from a single Recollections sheet and added the sentiment from Studio 112 stickers. All the paper was from scraps left over like my last card. I save so much on paper doing this. I finished it off with some ribbon from my stash. That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed the stop and thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
CASual Clean & Simple Challenge #65 - Square cards
Crazy 4 Challenges #149 - White on White card
Just Us Girls Challenge #149 - Use any &/or all Scrap Ribbons
Stunning card. Love the laying and that feather is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Very pretty! Love the feather and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I really like the feather...so neat! Thank you for joining us at the C4C...hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteSo elegant! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Love the sentiment and feather. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! I thought that was a real feather!! The embossing and border punch are fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beautiful card and love the feather. Great idea:)
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
This is beautiful! I love that feather!
ReplyDelete