Hi, all my lovely bloggie friends. It's time to celebrate TGIF. I am here with a school card, letting me know that summer is almost over. Not to happy about it. I used the Everyday Paper Doll cart for the book(cut 2X in white and blue). The adorable bee is a free file(handcut) from Scrapchicks. The truth is I really don't like hand cutting but the cuts I get for free are all so cute. From my stash I used Pebbles Chalk ink, Studio G brown ink, craft wire (to make antennaes) I shaped with needle nose pliers, googly eyes, twine and white & black gel pens. I finished it with vellum wings I embossed with cuttlebug Swiss Dots. Thanks for joining me to share this fun card.
Challenges
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Back To School
Creative Cutter Room/DT Thursday Challenge - Googly Eyes
Cropstop Challenge # 86 - Back To School
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Back To School
This is so fun! Love the great paper and all the cute details on your bug! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!
ReplyDeleteDT Member Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Sweet card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Back to School Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHow cute, Glad I found your blog I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little bumblebee, love it and love that you added the numbers behind...
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
Very cute! I love the book! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteAdorable I just love the colors the googly eyeballs go perfect with back to school.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Creative Cutter room.
CCR DT Member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
This is a great back to school card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!
ReplyDeleteTracy
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com
Your little bug is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDelete- Mel