Happy Sunday to all of you. It's been a great weekend here in NY. I have a tag I made for my teen granddaughter which is always in jeans, sneakers and tees. I used Formal Occasion & Pop-Up Card carts. From my stash I added twine, ribbon, Pearls(Recollections), Studio G stamps & Glitter and Antiquities Stamp collection for the background. Simple tag, just a bit time consuming. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
The Kraft Journal: Make it Monday W/Kraft Outlet Challenge - Tag, Your It! (Make a Tag)
Everyday Is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Linky Party - Anything Goes
What a GREAT tag! love the cute sneakers with the twine laces....so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal!
Jessica
TKJ~DT
How cute with those snickers. Love it. Happy Sunday my friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
Cute tag! Love the sneakers and the peace sign..perfect for a teen!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Tag-- Love the denim sneakers and the design
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com