Sunday, April 7, 2013

Be You

I am here with another Spring card.  I used a new MS border punch and just love it.  I added some gems, Skittles and Glossy Accents.  The sentiment and cute Woodstock were printed out from the PC.

Challenges
Cardz TV/Crafty Cards Challenge #128 - Don't Quote Me! (Use favorite Quote)
Cut it Up Challenge #16 - Something Wet

8 comments:

  1. I love this. I used to tell my daughter this all the time. It rocks.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the sentiment and all the bling looks great! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Nothing better than a Dr. Suess quote to brighten a day. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the glittery paper you used on the umbrella. It really looks wet!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sentiment! Love all the sparkle....thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very PRETTY!
    Thanks for joining us at CIU.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! love all the layers and the Dr. Suess quote is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges!

    ReplyDelete