Friday, April 19, 2013

April Showers, Bring May Flowers

Hi all!  TGIF.  I am here with a Z fold card which has the April showers and the May flowers.  I used  April Showers, Simply Charmed and my new cart., Life is a Beach.  For the flowers I used a combination of Studio G, Recollections & punched flowers(Marvy) with Dew Drops.  I added glitter rick-rack ribbon and glitter ribbon from my stash.  I embossed the inside and cloud with Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I finished it off with Studio G stamp, Clear Stamp and Peachy faces (PK-573 & PK-943).  Have a fun filled weekend.  thanks for joining me.



4 comments:

  1. This is super!
    Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Peacock Hues Color Challenge” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with us as a Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute card. Love the flowers.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love those little faces on the rain drops! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete