Hope many of you are enjoying the Spring weather as much as I am. Love opening my windows and feeling the mild breeze. I am here with my 1st Mother's Day card of the year. Even though it took some time to do I kept it quite simple. I used an old Marvy flower punch for the sentiment and several Jolee pearls. The pretty gem is also from Jolee( I won it some time ago). From my stash I added ribbon, MS scalloped border punch, Fiskers Scalloped scissors and a K & Co. border. The great thing is that all the paper was from left over scraps. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #110 - Pastels
Dorcerela Creations DT Challenge #35 - Mother's Day
2 Creative Chicks challenge #1 - Mother's Day
Whimsical Designs Challenge - Emboss It
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Link Party - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge - Bring May Flowers
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #93 - Super Scraps Satuday
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #93 - Super Scraps Satuday
BEAUTIFUL, love how you spelled out the word MOM with those beautiful flowers. Come on over and link up with the Mother's Day Challenge over at 2 Creative Chicks.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
What I said earlier and
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
Sweetie it is linked up.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nana
Very BEAUTIFUL!!Clever idea on using your flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
This is so pretty. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
So sweet! Great flowers and color combo! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteNeat way of displaying mom. Love the flowers!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Pastels" challenge.
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
Die Cuttin' Diva host
SO stunning. I love the little pearls in the flowers. THanks for joining us at DCD.
ReplyDeleteAnita
DT DCD
I love your incorporation of ribbon at the bottom! I'm going to file that idea away! Thanks for participating in the Hiding in My Craft Room weekly challenge!
ReplyDeleteDiana
HIMCR DT
scrapperdi.blogspot.com
So pretty, great design!! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
love how you spelled out MOM with the flowers so pretty. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen
ReplyDeleteGreat job using up your scraps! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room!
ReplyDeletelovies =o) kel
http://scrap-photograffs.com