Happy TGIF to all of you. Some time ago I won Orange You Awesome stamp set from Pink By Design. I decided to finally use it for some pun challenges. From my stash I used Candies(I won), Sakura gel pens, MS Butterfly punch and Flower punch around the page, Studio G glitter & button. This is a fun stamp set. Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva Craft it Up & Link it Up linky Party #3 - Cute As a Button
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Linky Party - Anything Goes
Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge #9 - Fun Puns
Paper PlayTime Challenge #7 - Use A Pun
OH my!! So fun! I love this! Thanks for playing this month!
ReplyDeleteScrappy Hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
This is so adorable - great card I love it, that would cheer me up.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Very very cute card! Love this stamp set.
ReplyDeleteStill laughing over here. What a fun card. Love the Pun and those faces are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
haha I love those looks on the banana faces! That's a great pun and I love the butterfly punch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!
ReplyDelete-Mee Chelle
This is adorable!!! love them bananas!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with us for linky party #3 over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.
We hope that you will join us on Monday for a brand new linky party!!!
Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
This is just super fun and cute. What a terrific sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Button“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's
This is so cute, I love the sentiment.
ReplyDelete