Happy Friday to all my bloggie friends. I made this card thinking about how much I enjoy wearing summer colors and light, fun clothes. I used Forever Young cart. From my stash I added pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Fiskers corner rounder, Studio G glitter, Dew Drops, 3D flower sticker and My Craft Spot sentiment. I hand cut the banner. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Linky Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #156 - April Showers (Use an Umbrella)
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Link Party - Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge - Spring is in Bloom!
The Pink Elephant Challenge #195 - Paper Piecing
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #107 - Rain
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #1/Mid-Post 2 - Mother's Day
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #107 - Rain
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #1/Mid-Post 2 - Mother's Day
Awesome Mother's Day card! Very stylish:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
What a awesome card. Love the image. Would love to have you link up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
Love all the papers you used and the image is perfect. Thanks for joining the umbrella challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden
ReplyDeleteTerrific card, I like the pattern papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Mothers day card. I love the patterned papers and image
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Such a GORGEOUS card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
So pretty! I love the pinks! I'm looking forward to summer clothes too... Soon, I hope!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
I love the paper-pieced image here, and love the unique cloud/raindrop foldout card below, as well as the cool clear-pitcher one below that! :)
ReplyDelete