Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birthday Bee Tag


Hi everyone.   I am here with my 1st Slider Tag.  It was so much fun to make using a ScrapChicks pattern  (hand cut) I purchased @ a great low price.  My extras are ribbon, Sakura gel pens, Pebbles chalk ink, 2 different Studio G stamps & Hero Arts sentiment and gems.   The tag on the front is from Create a Critter.  I finished it with PK-Cornies.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps April Release Challenge #2 - Happy Birthday
Cardz TV/DT Challenge #27 - Mix it Up! (Use 3 Patterned papers)
Everyday is An Occasion Linky Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
My Pink Elephant Challenge #193 - Use 3 Patterned Papers & Favorite Embellishment





9 comments:

  1. This is just too cute with that funny little face. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! Love the super cute face:)
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how cute is this tag. I love it.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. The yellow tag really looks great with the pink and the green of the card it comes out of what a fun card!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute.... love the pocket tag, with the birthday greeting, so fun! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! What a fun idea and so cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is SO cute! I love that fun little face - especially with the eyes peeking out first!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg just so stinkin cute! Thanks so much for joining the ctvs "mix it up" challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete