Hope everyone is having a great week. I am so excited to be here with my 1st pinwheels. Always wanted to do one but found it to be complicated. I had foolishly forgot about utube. So I decided to go and check one out. These rad pinwheels were the result. I made them from Recollections specialty packs for my granddaughter. She loves Monster High and these designs go great with there fashion style. I added some metal brads, I won some time back, and used a couple of wooden scures. They turned out to be so simple to do. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #107 - Spring Has Sprung
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Link Party - Anything Goes
Very Pretty~!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
Love the pin wheels
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
How cute are these? CUTE. Brings back memories.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥