Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hi all my bloggy friends.  I am here with a refreshing peachy project.  I used Forever Young(flower), Kate's ABC's(Pitcher) & Simply Charmed (seeds & circle) carts.  From my stash I added MS border, Glossy Accents, My Craft Spot sentiment, RRR ribbon and PK-165 Piles of Smiles.  I recycled a Cuttlebug embossing folder container and all the paper used was from scraps.  Thanks for joining me.

Challenges

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cheerful card! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SWEET CARD!!!AWESOME job with the color challenge,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Way to go for recycling the CB folder!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face always cracks me up! Such a fun and colorful card! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this. That flower make me SMILE! Awesome job! Thanks for joining the PKS Color Challenge this week! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! That flower totally make me smile! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To cute. Love the face on the flower.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce Silva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along at Scrappy Moms Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete