Hi all. I am here with a quick and simple peachy card. I used create a Critter & Doodle Charm carts. and some of my stash. I added punched flowers(old Marvy punch), Pebbles chalk, Gems, Pearls(Recollections) and PK-135 Bear Facial Features. I hand wrote the sentiment that best went with the card. I had made this card during Easter and never posted it. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-16: Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
DL ART Thankful Thursday April Linky Party - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #8 - Friendship
What sweet peeps! Thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.
ReplyDeleteSuch funny faces on those characters
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
SO SUPER SWEET,GREAT job with your cute card!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cad fun card. Love those faces.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
How fabulous! I love their cute little faces. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy friendship challenge.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you again soon :)
michelle
Purple Monkey Moments