Hi to all my bloggie friends and happy Monday. The stamp I used for my card is a few years old. Don't remember where or when I purchased it. It is a Studio G stamp and when I saw it I couldn't stop laughing. I think the sentiment is so funny. I stamped it 2X's, cutting out one and coloring it with Sakura gel pens. From my stash I also added Studio G glitter, gem, buttons and ribbon. I hand cut the banners and the scalloped frame was made using Create a Critter cart. I finished it with 2 new MS punches(flower border & flower). Have a swell week and thanks for joining me.
Challenges
365 Cards April Fools Challenge - Silly Sentiment or Joke
Craftin Desert Diva Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party #3 - Cute as A Button
Everyday is An Occasion Link party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Link Party - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #69 - Buttons & Bows
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #69 - Buttons & Bows
cute card! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #3 over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.
ReplyDeleteRobin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
Too cute. Love the bright colors and those eyes. lol
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
This is so funny -- I love it.It made me smile
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Love this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs Ginny from Polly's Paper : )
ReplyDeletethat stamp is really funny - i love the expression. thanks for playing along with us at really reasonable ribbon! - vivian
ReplyDelete