Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Green Thumb





Hi everyone.  I am her with a combo theme. It is for a Mother who loves gardening and for Arbor Day.  I scrap lifted the idea for the Tri-Shutter Fold card from Mary @ Cardz TV.   I apologize for the paper clip on the card but what do you do when the card just does not flatten enough.  I needed to hold it closed to photograph it.  I used my new Freshly Picked cart. for the cuts.  From my stash I added cherry gem stickers(I've had these forever), canvas twine,

canvas twine, Gems, flower sticker, Twine, MS flower punch, Studio G stamp sets, glitter & ink, My Pink Stamper sentiment & My Craft Spot Sentiment.  The MS flower is hanging with plastic thread which is all I had.  It was the most difficult part of the card and it didn't quite center.  Well that is what scrapping is all about.  Thanks for joining in on the fun and this was my very 1st Tri- Shutter fold card.  

Challenges
Cut It Up Challenge #17 - Trees (Arbor Day)
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #28 - Cute As a Button
The Pink Elephant Challenge #196 - Lift It! (Pick a Project & Recreate it)
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #1 - Mother's Day

9 comments:

  1. A very BEAUTIFUL card! Love the design of this card as well.
    very Pretty details!
    Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,if you would like you can link up your Mother's card at over at Creative Chicks.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks incredible! What a lot of work but well worth the effort! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to hang the little flower! Love your tri-shutter!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love all the details and the color theme. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love all the papers and cuts you used! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...love the fun fold! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome! Love the folds and cuts! :) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up's Arbor Day Challenge :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete