Hi everyone. I am back with a family card I made with my granddaughters in mind. I used Create A Critter, Everyday Paper Dolls & Everyday Pop-Up Carts. From my stash I used, whats slowly becoming one of my faves, Peachy faces(PK-146 Piles of Smiles). I also added Studio G Letter stamps and ink, letter stickers and Sakura gel pens. The large flower was from my granddaughter's hair pieces which I added a button to. I know it is going to seem crazy and I don't know if any of you do it, I learned from my Mom(seamstress) to always keep any accessories from old clothing you are discarding. So I always keep buttons, zippers, hair pieces, etc. Since I've been paper crafting I have been using many of my stored items. I love special folds, so I decided to make it a Middle Step-Up card. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-14: Just Cards/Siblings
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #8 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Link Party - Anything Goes
Desert Craftin Diva Craft it Up & Link it Up Linky Party #3 - Cute As a Button
My Craft Spot Challenge #94 - Cute Critters
Cute! Love how you did the white face on the skunk! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this. How sweet and cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
So stinkin' cute!! Love those little skunks!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Love the patterned paper for the trees and the cute faces!! Adorable.
ReplyDeleteLinda ☺
Crafting With Nana
This is soooo STINKIN' CUTE,GREAT job with your sweet card!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteYour sibling card is adorable
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
How stinkin cute!! I had too!! What a super cute card.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Button“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's
This is so fun and cute! I love the design with the tree in the back and those adorable skunks! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteSO sweet! LOVE those Peachy faces!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com