Hi all my bloggie friends. I am here with a late and quick post. I used Life's A Party cart. to make this mini treat box. I also used Indie Art & Create A Critter carts. The rose was left over from my Minnie card which was made with Mickey & Friends cart. I added some twine to hold the box closed. I added some life savers inside for my grandaughter who loves them. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Be My Valentine
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Be Bold!(Bold Colors, Titles or Subject Matter)
omg this is so so fabulous! love those glitter lips...sure your granddaughter will love this box forever! thanks for joining the lsp challenge! Karen
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box-love the sparkly paper and fun cuts! Thanks for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
What a cool treat box! Thanks so much for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion! Have a great weekend! SMiles, Jill
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful box. Love those lips.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Love those cut out lips on your box!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs Be Bold Challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet your Grand daughter will keep this box forever to hold her "special" trinkets in. It's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at FD Be old Challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥
ReplyDeleteoopss....Be BOLD not old, lol
ReplyDeleteThis is a great project! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Be Bold challenge!
ReplyDelete