Hey everyone. This is going to be a quick post, since I need to go to sleep. I used the Wild Card cart. I cut the shadow at 5 inches and the regular cut at 4 3/4(cutting off the front part)adding it to the front of the shadow. From my stash I used MS doily border and K. Andrews Valentine stamp sentiment. Have a blessed week. Hope you return and join in on the fun.
Challenges
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz Challenge #124 - Be My Valentine
Frosted Designs/Fabulous Friday Challenge - Use the word LOVE & at least 1 Heart
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #23 - Colors (Red, Black & White ONLY)
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge #4 - Create a Valentine using a Stamp
My Sheri Craft Challenge #103 - Valentine
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sndayis Funday #6 - Anything Goes
My Sheri Craft Challenge #103 - Valentine
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sndayis Funday #6 - Anything Goes
I love your circle shaped Valentine card!
ReplyDelete