Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Treats

 I am here with my 1st Cricut cut box.  I used my new Life is a Party cart. to make this sweet candy box.   I added a couple of flowers, ribbon, twine, MS scalloped heart punch, Studio G Love stamp & red ink and cuttlebug embossing folder.
 I decided to make a band for the box because it kept opening.
 I also used the border scalloped hearts in MS Seasonal cart. adding some skittles from Robin's Nest.
Here I opened the treat box to show the chocolates.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Everyday is An Occasio Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
DL Art thankful Thursday /February Link Party - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done I love the embossed belly band for the box and yor rose and the tag is so nice also you really put a lot of energy into this.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, are you sure this is your first. It is beautiful. Love the added roses.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. So beautiful and such great embellishments. Totally inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete